Man I miss blogging.
I don't really have much to say at the moment...well actually I do (per usual) but no time to say it. So my brain will just continue to swirl with thoughts and insights and my journal will fill up and then one day...maybe one day...I will post again.
I do have to mention one little thing though: HAPPY FEAST OF THE GUARDIAN ANGELS!
I like to think of today as my "name day".
In Father's homily today, he mentioned Jesus during the Agony of the Garden-how He was suffering so deeply and the angel came and encouraged Him.
Their job is not to take away our suffering, or to always keep us from every bit of danger, but to help us fulfill the mission God has entrusted to us. My guardian angel, your guardian angel's job is to help us become saints! Whether that does mean protecting us from physical harm or instead supplying us with supernatural strength and encouragement, our angels are always there with us through thick and thin.
Remembering the presence of the guardian angels can also help us keep judgmental attitudes in check. In the words of Jesus Christ, "See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in Heaven always look upon the face of my heavenly Father"
No comments:
Post a Comment