
Can I sing with this frail voice the praises of the Lord?
He has done great things for me,
And Holy is His Name.
He has brought forth life from the grave,
And Holy is His Name.
Which gained for us so great a Redeemer!
Blessed be the name of the Lord,
Now and forevermore.
"For GODso loved the world,
That He gave His One and Only Son,
That whosoever believes in Him shall not perish,
But have eternal life" ~John 3:16
I am so THANKFUL to be Catholic.
I have no words to express how GOOD the Lord is
to "all who call upon HIM"
He loves me...me! And chose me! And chose to DIE for me!
So that He can have me close to Him forever.
By dying, HE CONQUERED DEATH.
I am a sinner, and "the wages of sin is death."
But He didn't want me to die forever.
He wanted me to live!
Because He loves me.
But God is just.
And so the price had to be paid.
Someone had to die.
It was me...or Him.
And He didn't want it to be me.
So He signed the deed for my life in His own blood.
He died.
But then...
He rose!
He overcame death!
The meek and humble One,
The despised and tortured and mocked One,
he returned in POWER and GLORY!

Look at the marks of His wounds!
The body so degraded 3 days earlier
IS PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL!
He returned in triumph!
He returned with the good news:
"Little daughter, little lover, little sister!
Come to ME!
My little friend, my gift to you is MY LIFE, eternal life!"
"for greater love has no man than this:
that he would give up his life for a friend"
Jesus, my friend! thank You for this gift!
I receive it.
I receive the gift of life.
I receive the gift of love.
You opened the gates of Heaven to receive me;
I open the gate of my heart to receive You.
I open my lips, the gate of my body, to receive You in the Eucharist!
"Let the King come in,
Let the King come in!
Abide in me, Savior!"
"Lift up your heads, O ye gates;
And be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors;
and the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory?
The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle...
The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory"
thank you JESUS! i love you, JESUS!
No comments:
Post a Comment